Written by Kristen Randall
I often find myself hungry between classes, wishing I had a quick and easy snack option that is healthier than what I would find in a vending machine and would give me energy. So, the other day I did some searching online to find a recipe that would fulfill my wish. Here are the steps for this delicious snack:
- 1/4 Cup Whole Food’s Antioxidant Energy Trail Mix (Or any kind of trail mix)
- 3 Tbsp Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave. Make sure not to overheat them, because they will burn.
- Microwave 20 seconds and stir.
- Using a spoon, make quarter-sized chocolate circles on wax paper.
- Lightly press the trail mix into the chocolate drops.
- Let the chocolate bites dry for about 40-60 minutes or put them in the fridge to speed up the process.